Commercial Law Legal Services
If you break it down, business is a question of relationships. Whether you’re managing your relationship with your staff, negotiating terms with your investors or guiding your clients on how to best work with you – you’re managing relationships. That’s essentially what our team of commercial lawyers do. With years of experience in contract, company structures, mergers & acquisitions and a plethora of other commercial arrangements, the lawyers of Legalese are experts in commercial legal services.
Why do you need a lawyer?
Just about every day, your business will be entering into contracts, creating protectable property, and taking on duties under the law. The difference between quick success and sustainable growth is managing these commercial arrangements in a clear and ordered manner. That’s where we come in. Legalese is fluent in the language of the law, and we understand the nuances and needs of business growth.
We can assist you in ensuring your business is operating in a legal, efficient, risk-averse manner. We can guide you through dealing with investors, managing relationships with clients, protecting shareholders, handling employees, or restructuring business entities to ensure you are making the most out of the resources available to you.
Traditionally, commercial legal services are expensive, slow, and antiquated. Legalese looks at law differently. We charge fixed fees and quick turnaround times and will tailor any of our services to assist your particular needs at any stage of your operation, no matter your size or sector. The Legalese team is made up of young, experienced, forward-thinking lawyers who understand our clients, their products, and the industries in which they work. We are here to help your grow legally and safely.
What can our commercial law attorneys offer you?
- We’ll chat to you about your company and its direction, answering any specific questions which apply in the development of your business, including corporate structuring advice.
- We’ll also bring to your attention any legal weaknesses or red flags of which you should be aware and advise you on areas you should keep on your radar.
- Company registration
- Change of company details
- Operating license applications
We’ll sit with you and your partners, fellow shareholders, or service providers to reach a settlement, decide on a memorandum of understanding, or settle disputes.
We’ll work closely with you to draft:
- Plain language, bespoke agreements for once-off deals or ongoing relationships or applications.
- Internal agreements, including shareholder agreements, employment agreements and NDAs.
- External agreements, including commercial lease agreements, service level agreements and terms of engagement for your clients.
CONSUMER-FACING REGULATIONS COMPLIANCE
- Advice and guidance on e-commerce regulations and data compliance
- Data and website policies
REVIEW OF THIRD PARTY OR EXISTING AGREEMENTS
- Explain third party agreements and their implications
- Amend proposed agreements
OTHER COMMERCIAL LAW SERVICES
- Legal research
- Commercial protection of intellectual property
- Corporate structuring
- Business consulting