Legalese is not a law firm. We are a creative legal agency which has redesigned legal services to suit the creative industry, music industry, tech companies and startups. We celebrate invention above convention, ideas above amenability. This isn’t just lip service – everything from our approach to clients and the law, to our office and our working environment reflects this. Our team is dedicated to doing this vision. We think creatively and may act unconventionally while still maintaining extreme professionalism and excellence. We have a fun time, keep a sustainable work-life balance and wear comfortable shoes while doing it.
Part-time Commercial Lawyer
We’re looking for commercial lawyers to assist Legalese on a project basis. You’ll have the opportunity to choose your hours, work remotely and contribute to a diverse, innovative team. This is the perfect gig for lawyers who are taking a break from traditional practice or are already practicing part-time and are looking to increase their income.
Determined on a per project basis.
- At least two years of specialisation or experience in commercial law.
- Competent with drafting and amending shareholders agreements, subscription agreements, term sheets and other M&A documents.
- An interest in tech development, start-up trends and progressive legal solutions.
- Based in Cape Town.
Send us an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject: Part-time Commercial Lawyer
- Your CV
- A motivation explaining who you are and why you want to join the Legalese team
We are building up a database, so if we don’t immediately contact you, don’t despair – we may be in touch in the future.