Immigration Legal Services
The world is big and full of wonders, so why not go and explore? In the modern world with global businesses, gig-economies and remote work possibility, immigration or working abroad is not just possible but also accessible.
However, border controls and corporate and labour regulations (not to mention the implications of a global pandemic) means that if you’re going to come work in South Africa, you’re going to need a visa and some form of local corporate structuring or labour guidance.
For companies or individuals looking to immigrate, open a business or expand a foreign business into South Africa – Legalese is here to assist. Our team of commercial and labour lawyers, as well as our highly-rated immigration agents and partners can guide you smoothly through the process. From guidance on company incorporation, to safe and affordable cross-border transactions, to visas for employees and their families – we’re here to help.
What can we offer you?
Visa and work permits
- Corporate visas
- Intra-company visas
- Critical Skills work Visas
- General Work Visas
- Visitors Visas
- Accompanying Minor or Spouse Visas
- Waivers, applications for special dispensations and petition process
- Resolving issues with foreign embassies
Bank Accounts and foreign exchange solutions
- Opening of South African bank accounts
- Assistance with foreign exchange at favourable rates
- Tax guidance on cross border transactions
- South African Revenue Service Applications
- South African company incorporation
- Tax guidance
- Non-profit structuring for global non-profits
- Company procurement
- South African labour guidance
- Employee remuneration structuring
- Guidance on expatriate employees