Legalese has launched a COVID-19 specific page for legal resources and assistance during this unprecedented time. CLICK HERE
Immigration Legal Services
The world is big and full of wonders, so why not go and explore? In the modern world with global businesses, gig-economies and remote work possibility, immigration or working abroad is not just possible but also accessible.
However, border controls and corporate and labour regulations (not to mention the implications of a global pandemic) means that if you’re going to come work in South Africa, you’re going to need a visa and some form of local corporate structuring or labour guidance.
For companies or individuals looking to immigrate, open a business or expand a foreign business into South Africa – Legalese is here to assist. Our team of commercial and labour lawyers, as well as our highly-rated immigration agents and partners can guide you smoothly through the process. From guidance on company incorporation, to safe and affordable cross-border transactions, to visas for employees and their families – we’re here to help.
What can we offer you?
Visa and work permits
- Corporate visas
- Intra-company visas
- Critical Skills work Visas
- General Work Visas
- Visitors Visas
- Accompanying Minor or Spouse Visas
- Waivers, applications for special dispensations and petition process
- Resolving issues with foreign embassies
Bank Accounts and foreign exchange solutions
- Opening of South African bank accounts
- Assistance with foreign exchange at favourable rates
- Tax guidance on cross border transactions
- South African Revenue Service Applications
- South African company incorporation
- Tax guidance
- Non-profit structuring for global non-profits
- Company procurement
- South African labour guidance
- Employee remuneration structuring
- Guidance on expatriate employees